Keeping Your Security Strong and Your Employees Stronger
Cybercriminals love a crisis. And, in light of the novel Coronavirus, and so many employees working from home, it’s an opportunity they’re leveraging exponentially.
Given the current environment, coupled with increased cyber-attacks on small- and middle-market organizations, there is no better time to discuss key strategies to manage your security risks and ensure your employees are engaged and resilient.
A casual discussion and interactive Q&A, covering:
- Top cybersecurity threats targeting SMBs
- Managing risk and best practices to counter security threats
- Security priorities in the current Coronavirus climate with companies utilizing remote work
- Strategies and tools to support your employees
- Tips for engaging employees when uncertainty and performance requirements are high
Please submit your information for immediate access to our pre-recorded webinar:
CyLumena & Insperity Presenters:
Glenn McFerran, District Manager at Insperity, has 25 years’ experience working with three of America’s largest and well–respected companies.